|Title||KSSN Therapist- Sparta Middle School|
Family Outreach Center is seeking a full-time clinician with an MSW or master’s degree in a related field with state licensure for a Kent School Services Network (KSSN) Site Team Clinician. KSSN clinicians provide therapy, case management, crisis response, and group services in the home, community, and school settings. The clinician will work as part of a team with the community school coordinator and school personnel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) assessing mental health and substance use disorders using the DSM-5 diagnostic code;
2) incorporating and maintaining a person/family centered treatment planning approach with children/families;
3) developing and implementing clinical interventions appropriate to the identified needs of the child/adolescent and family;
4) referrals for psychiatric, community, and other supportive services;
5) the ability to work independently and manage an active case load;
6) the timely completion of all clinical reports; and
7) the ability to work as a member of a team.
LMSW or LLMSW, bilingual in Spanish and English preferred but not required, and experience in providing services to children, adolescents, and families preferred. We are always looking for someone who can add to the diversity of our team, and has the ability to work effectively with family systems, and underserved populations. Some evening hours are required. Generous benefits.