Licensed Master level Social Worker needed to provide a variety of services within the Kent County Correctional Facility. This position is from 7AM-3PM or 3PM-11PM, weekends only
1) Assessing mental health needs of inmates as they enter and remain incarcerated.
2) Addressing and responding to individual crisis interventions as needed.
3) Must possess knowledge of community resources, to provide discharge planning for inmates who are preparing for release from the jail and reintegration into the community.
4) Completing documentation as required.
5) Collaboration with Psychiatric services, including medical and security staff.
6) Must be an effective communicator and maintain a professional manner with all inmates, family members, and co-workers.
- For consideration, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com