The Director of Finance will be a strategic thought-partner, and report to the Executive Director/CEO. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager and will lead an internal team to support the following areas: billing and finance, budgeting, human resources, and IT.
- 30 to 40 hours per week
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally with a masters or related experience
- At least 5 years of broad financial and management experience
- Able to analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; and oversee all financial, project/program and grant accounting
- Ability to translate financial concepts – and effectively collaborate with – programmatic and fundraising colleagues who do not necessarily have finance backgrounds
- A track record in grants management
- Technology savvy and knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker and the ability to wear many hats in a constantly changing behavioral health environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the agency.
- Salary: Low to Mid $50K
- Excellent Benefits
*Serious applicants – please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Director of Finance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com