FRIENDS OF FAMILY OUTREACH CENTER
Are you a community member invested in the lives of children, youth and families? Are interested in getting involved with Family Outreach Center at a higher level? Join ‘Friends of Family Outreach Center’!
‘Friends of Family Outreach Center’ is an advisory committee that advises the Family Outreach Center Board of Directors on all selected projects and makes recommendations regarding events, projects and initiatives. This advisory committee is made of a diverse group of community representatives that not only believes in the mission of Family Outreach Center, but is committed to moving the work forward!
ROLES OF FRIENDS OF FAMILY OUTREACH CENTER:
- To promote the furthering of the mission
- To actively engage in tasks that spreads awareness of the mission
- To share and utilize expertise in the furthering of the mission.
The Friends of Family Outreach Center Advisory Committee enhances Family Outreach Center by:
- Communicating FOC’s purpose and programs to the community
- Increasing FOC’s visibility, credibility, and importance to the community
- Providing feedback from another perspective.
Friends of Family Outreach Center will meet Bi-monthly on the second Thursday in – January-March-May-July-Sept and November .
If you are interested in joining or learning more about Friends of Family Outreach Center, please contact Janet Edwards at: (616) 247-3815.